
YEAH FOR WINTER!!! It's finally here! after waiting for a while we are now covered with a white blanket of love. Mostly I love the snow because it means Christmas, and it means another season. Pete being from the Northwest, does not understand this at all. Up there, they have two seasons, rain, and more rain. Although I hate the driving implications of the snow, it is so pretty and it makes the whole world look pristine white. I love the contrasting colors of the christmas reds and greens against the snow.


On saturday night, we had my PT christmas party. It was so fun! we had it at the Olympic oval in Kearns, where we were able to meet one of the olympic speed skaters (he was such a lil guy!), go ice skating, learn to curl, and play broom ball on ice. The curling part was pretty funny, neither of us could really get the form down, but pete broke the starting block or hack, as they call it. The guy afterwards told us to block those with our lives if needed.... awesome. The broom ball was super fun, with no traction, no pads, and ruthless players we are lucky no one got hurt, just some good bruises (thanks nick and eon). It was by far one of the best Christmas parties we've ever been too. I even got pete to wear my dad's old choir blazer to bring in some holiday spirit. there were some super ugly christmas sweaters. Afterwards we went to Leatherby's for some old time ice cream goodness. man i miss that place. I forgot how scrumptious it is. I got a peanut butter sundae, i think i fell in love with that creamy peanutty goodness all over again.
This week is the last week of classes!!! yeah!!! also, it's finals week... booo. but i guess that means the end of the semester! yeah!!!, and we'll be heading up to Washington to hang with Pete's fam for a bit before Christmas.
So some of you know I have turned slightly into Martha Stewart since moving into the house (thanks G) Just thought i'd show you some of the decor of the holidays. I really am obsessed with it....





2 comments:
Love the decor! I especially like the close-up picture of your door. yay for winter!
Cute decorations but who is M & M? Maybe you could spice it up with the bedazzler. I have a velour sweat siut at home that I am tempted to add a few rhinestones too. That would sure make me look fancy at a play date for sure. Maybe I'll do it to the girl's sweat suits too. We would be like Barbie and skipper.
Post a Comment